Chicken Consumed

I love chicken.


And I have always wondered how many chickens have laid down their lives for the sole purpose of feeding me.

In an attempt to finally find the answer to this question, I have decided to sit myself through the entire process of calculating the answer.

Let's do this systematically.



Logic? Check.

Calculator? Check.



Okay. Here we go.

I'm 19 years, 6 months and 3 weeks old.

Let's assume I started eating chicken when I was 3 years old. That's a good enough estimate.

So that's

(19 years, 6 months and 3 weeks old) - (3 years)

= 6 years, 6 months and 3 weeks


Okay.

I think that the next best thing to do would be to get an estimate of how many chickens die to feed me each week.

This is quite difficult as I couldn't have killed more than 1 chicken a week when I was 2 years old.

At my current age though, I think an average of 3 chickens die every week to sustain my short, obese body.

Well hey, like I said. I love chicken.


I'm going to settle for an average of 2.5 chickens a week on average for my whole life span.

This is not very much based on fact. It's an estimation.

Okay. So 2.5 chickens a week.



Next, we need to convert 16 years, 6 months and 3 weeks into weeks.

Which is:

(16 × 12 × 4) + (6 × 4) + 3

= 768 + 24 + 3

= 795 weeks.



Okay cool.

So I've been eating chicken for 795 weeks.


Now all I've gotta do now is to multiply that with how many chickens I've killed on average per week.

We're so close to the final answer!

Here is the verdict....

*Drum roll*


Estimated total number of chickens killed to feed Ryan throughout his lifetime:

795 weeks × 2.5 chickens per week

= 1987.5 chickens.




kekekeke...

That's a lot of chickens.


Ryan will write again soon

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

2 Comments:

3POINT8 said...

wow. 1987 is alot! And that was past results.
Have you consider how many chickens you are gonna eat in the future?
(man, this is 1 freaky thought)

BOSSCORNER said...

lolx~ is just my estimation~
haha. Relax man~
Maybe I don't eat chicken in future~
Fish, mutton, beef.... wuakakaka

but is quite logic... although is freaky~ xD