I upgraded my NOTEBOOK's RAM ~ !

Is been a year since I bought my notebook. I bought my notebook roughly around RM4.4k.
And few days ago, I went to LowYat to buy some new hardware for my NOTEBOOK ~!

Here's the Specification, erm.. HISTORY
Aspire 5584WXMi
Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T5600 1.83GHz, 667 MHz FSB, 2MB L2 Cache
Geforce GO 7300 Turbo Cache
120GB...--->now upgraded to 250GB (Western Digital)
1GB DDR2 --->UPGRADED to (1GBx2, running on 553Mhz) ---> NOW(1GB+2GB, BOTH RUNNIGN ON 667MHz)

Last year I bought my notebook, I immediately add 1GB ram Stick to it, cost around RM140, and bought an external hard disk 120GB, cost RM240 + Enclosure RM40

Is been a year, i found out that my PC performance was not very well, so decided to upgrade my ram to 3GB and on 667MHz speed.
And also hard disk ~ change my internal hard disk ~ 120GB to 250GB. So I have 2 external hard disk, and one 250GB internal inside my notebook ~

Good thing is, the 2GB RAM by KINGSTON, COST me only RM128, and the Western Digital, Scorpio Series hard disk 250GB, cost RM280 + 1 enclosure for my old hard disk, Rm50... I spent RM458 in one day just shopping in LowYat >.< The CASING ,

Do you notice? CL5 667...2G? yes..latency, 667MHz and 2GB of Memory Capacity or PC5300=667MHz, KVR stand for Kingston Value RAM. MADE IN MALAYSIA ~!


RAM LINE UP !

My notebook only have three RAM SLOT. The bottom one, is the RAM which is Running on 533MHz, which i want to replace with my new 2GB RAM STICK.


533 MHz RAM STICK ~
Closer LOOK, is by Hynix, PC4200, which mean 533MHz

The used to work together, but one gonna leave...the bottom 1...


2GB 667MHz Kingston Memory...


COMPARISON

If you notice, you can see the difference, MEMORY CHIP SIZE.
Above is 2GB capacity while below is 1GB capacity
but the chip are actually by HYNIX, anyway ~

3GB RAM on service

Monday, May 5, 2008

1 Comment:

♥ Renise said...

Call Foreign Ministry for situation on China quake


KUALA LUMPUR, 2008/05/13(Tue):
Malaysians can contact the Foreign Ministry or its consular division for information on their relatives in China’s Sichuan province which was hit by an earthquake yesterday.
Deputy Foreign Minister Datuk Abdul Rahim Bakri said he was informed by the Malaysian Consul General in Kunming there was no information as yet on whether Malaysians were injured in the disaster.
→ [more info]

Donation Websites
=================
>
For LOCAL, INTERNATIONAL, U.S., CHINA, visit [here]

iF u R fRee nOw, fEeL fRee tO viSiT_ [HERE]

(then, click on the preview image / title)



-Renise-