My Second Year, New Semester Start

2008, MAY. My second year in TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN COLLEGE.

Time flies fast, I enjoy my study in TARC. Meet many new friends, learn alot of stuff...

My friends teach me alot of stuff.. and make me understand how important friends are ~

New Semester just begun... Something sure changed...

In 2007, I am still a freshie... got no friends... after I studied the First Semester...

I got many friends in my Course's Group, which is E2...

E2 is not a ordinary Group, nor just friends.. Is beyond the friends and students relationship..

Is like a Big Family to me.. I really appreciate it and treasure it...

But this new semester... Something going to change...

Our course 4 group become 3 group.. name list had already been rearrange...

A fews student gonna leave and join other group,

and new face going to join my group...

Terrible...Horrible...

We are trying to overcome this problem..

See what we can do.. So that our E2 group can be ramain as usual during the First Year..

So I Wish Micracle will come true...


Tuesday, May 27, 2008

0 Comments: