Today I was nothing to do~ watched some video in youtube, and I cross along with some Cubic Solving video, and I was inpressed, and wanted to try it myself. So ask my housemate, Eason together to KLCC, "Toys R US" to buy one for myself xD
Rubik's Cube, RM29.90
Gonna Solve it later. =.="
Then later, have my meal in Nando. After the dinner, we rush to Berjaya Times Square to watch a movie.. quite far. No choice, we book the movie tickets in GSC in Time Square. 20minutes walk, tiring haha.
Yes, I watched Hellboy 2 : The Golden Army
A Supernatural Superhero in RED. xD
This time he's fighting with some scary-looking elves, together with his firey girlfriend Liz.
What is it about super-hero films , X-Men 2, Spiderman 3, Superman , and likely The Dark Knight..... that the best of them are always the middle chapter; the second episode? I personally have no clue, but Hellboy II is not the exception.
It's got bigger action, more heavily stylized and expansive. It has a ton more amazing creatures. It's got an even wittier script, and a much better story. It's like the director was allowed to make everything as he saw fit; his vision is much fuller this time around.
Surprisingly, this movie rocks. 9.5/10
Will write next time !
BoSS singning off =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment