Today I feel much more better when hang out with my friends, SJ, Frog, Mogo, Max and Thye after 2 hours boring lecture.
We went to Jaya Jusco near my college, Nandos Restaurant to have our lunch. I ordered something special today.THE ROYAL ESPETADA

Enjoy the Royal Feast
Serve with 4 portion of Grade A chicken
With 3 Side Dish, Mediterranean Rice, Grilled Vegetables, Peri Wedges and 1 Bottomless COKE
all just Rm29.90 with Coupon
+ RM7.25 and you will get 1/4 Chicken with 2 Sideline

Yummy ~ !
After the meal, we went to arcade to have some casual games, Taiko Drum, Mini Games, "Basketball Shooting Machine" and others.

Enjoy the Royal Feast
Serve with 4 portion of Grade A chicken
With 3 Side Dish, Mediterranean Rice, Grilled Vegetables, Peri Wedges and 1 Bottomless COKE
all just Rm29.90 with Coupon
+ RM7.25 and you will get 1/4 Chicken with 2 Sideline

Yummy ~ !
After the meal, we went to arcade to have some casual games, Taiko Drum, Mini Games, "Basketball Shooting Machine" and others.
TODAY~~~
Although I just hang out with a few friends, but I can still get the warmth from all of you... =D
During the meal and games, we talk, we laugh, we share story. I personally enjoyed very much...I mean it....
Thanks very much. I had a great time today.
Next week mid term test, all the best, GOOD LUCK !
Will Write again..
BoSS Signing Off~ :-)
Although I just hang out with a few friends, but I can still get the warmth from all of you... =D
During the meal and games, we talk, we laugh, we share story. I personally enjoyed very much...I mean it....
Thanks very much. I had a great time today.
Next week mid term test, all the best, GOOD LUCK !
Will Write again..
BoSS Signing Off~ :-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment