Back To College ~

Today I back to college. Feel good, can meet my friends again....

Bought a new book today, System Analysis and Design, cost me RM50 =..="

My first tutorial, Analysis and Design of Information System, lectured by Mr.Low, quite a friendly lecture. I enjoy his class very much.

After that, I attend Database Developments and Application... Oh my god... the lecturer is so terrible, Miss Cheong. I tried to pay 100% concentration to the lecturer, but my concentration won't pay off, I can't even understand what she talking about... and the class are very very boring... feel want to sleep... almost doze off during that time ~ How am I gonna survive in this subject... is still unknown
Need to study myself ... no choice.. bad luck... haiz...

Accounting Software Packaging, this subject is.... kinda confusing and complicated.. I hope I can do it... 100% coursework.. no exam... better don't play around... must hardworking...

Sunday, June 1, 2008

0 Comments: