I didn't go back to my Home Town this weekend. So quite free...
Today, I had nothing to do. So I decided to go BTS to have a walk. Actually I also planned to buy Desk Lamp at the BEST DENKI.
I step out from my house at 10.10am. Went to take MetroBus to Chow Kit Monorail Station. Then, take monorail to Imbi Station. Is faster than taking MetroBus to Bukit Bintang... wakaka. Save alot of money(TIME)....
reach BTS around 11.00. Still early... So I just wandering around, so pass by the Golden Screen Cinema ticket booth ... So bought a movie ticket, "Superhero Movie"
The Story Line is not I am expected. Although overall of the movie is entertaining and funny, but is lack of better story line.. because I personally felt that the movie is lack of Climax~
The movie just ended, but is just not enough... the movie length is just 87 minute ... bad story line....
After Movie is Lunch Time... went to Sushi King...
There is no burning sensation while dining this, just taste of satisfaction
Unagi Kebayaki

Prawn Sashimi

After finish eating, then went to Best Denki Store, opposite BORDERS Book Store and to buy my desire Desk Lamp.

After bought the Desk Lamp, and I went home.
Time to set up my Desk Lamp
Spec:
PANASONIC LOVEEYE DESK LAMP
LOVEEYE CREATOR
Inverter Fluorescent, Less Flicker ~ Comfort Eye.
27Watt Power Consumption
RM199.00



Unboxing ,Lot Of Stuff .


The Fluorescent Tube.. Is Done..



Eye Candy, nice decoraction ~ So bright ~ ! Enough of light to do my task~
Will write again.
Boss Signing Off ~




2 Comments:
scary movie.
epic movie.
and now superhero movie.
LOL!
this ppl are good!
ya...indeed is funny.. just lack of better story line...~ wakaka~
Post a Comment