Boring Day and Busy Week~

Wednesday, Today, I only have one Case Study class, from 10-12.... I lost my timing, went out to early to take bus, arrive at college at around 9.35am, *sweat*
Too bad...There were student in the classroom, I can't enter to have the cool aircond... so wait outside alone... take some photos at the K block there... and waiting for the class...


Nice ! Isn't It?

The case study was kinda boring...~ just discuss the assingment... our class dismissed earlier..

After class, follow my friend back to Genting Kelang to have lunch together. We went to Steven Corner during afternoon... wakaka~

I ate Mee Goreng Sotong.. yummy delicious ~


After eating... chit chat... talked some craps...
after that.. I and my friends went to the WCG Cyber Cafe to have a look... all 22Inch LCD monitor... very nice !
We had 1 hour DOTA XD~ then went home ~

Need Start Doing Assingment ! Headache.. need passup and show lecture everyweek~~
Coming few weeks ~ will be...
Grrr... very very busy ~
need work hard ~

Gambateh lor~
and also my Coursemate ~ !

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

0 Comments: