Dining at T.G.I. FRiDAY'S

IS DINNER TIME !
This time I visited T.G.I. FRiDAY'S



This is not the first time I visit T.G.I. FRiDAY'S, their quite well known for their Steak especially Jack Daniel Grill. The foods are delicious, and you will find enjoyable during the dining.
T.G.I. FRiDAY'S also have promo, you can have a 3 course meal for only RM39.90. There are still alot of choices, I can't list all, they also have Pasta,Burger, and so on. You can visit the website ---> http://www.fridays.com.my

Here is the menu for the 3 course meal promo

They have change the Menu design.


But I ordered the 3 course meal individualy...

For the appertizer

Buffalo Wing, New York-style chicken wings

For the Entree, or Maincourse

Jack Daniel's Chargrilled 10 oz. Sirloin
Anyone?

A meal can't be complete without a dessert.

FRiDAY'S Sundae

What a lovely meal I had... =D

Will Write Again Soon~
BoSS Signing Off ~

Sunday, August 3, 2008

1 Comment:

Eason Cheah said...

dude...u forgot to talk about your first ever "send back food" experience with the Jack Daniel's Steak. XD