PC FAIR 2008(II)

PC FAIR 2008 again, started from last friday, 1st August. This time, we expect something more then the first PC fair 2008. More new technologies and lowest price you can ever find during this period.

As yesterday, I entered the ballroom, persons that catch my eyes are the show girls... they are damm bloody hot. Especially show girls from the Sony Vaio booth and Toshiba also. Some of them they dressed themseld like a stewardess and some like nurse =.=" speechless. wakaka.

every notebooks manufacturer are actually show off their new laptop powered by Intel Centrino 2 and we can also find some Mini-notebook powered by Intel Atom.



If you got time to visit the PC Fair, you will find out all of the Hard Disk's price are decrease alot comapare last time PC Fair. I personally recommend Western Digital Hard Disk~
For a 3.5 WD Element 1TB, the price is mind blowing of RM499. That is 50sen per GB.
Same goes to 2.5inch Hard disk also and a very value price. Sunday is the last day, grab your chance =D

Along from the ballroom to the hall, that time I feel I was like a sardin in a foodcan that you can buy at grocery store. The visitors are outnumber. All you can see is peoples' back =.="

But during the visit I found some products that are quite stunning and will hurt your purse. xD

ASUS G70 Gaming Notebook, at price tag of RM9888
INTEL C2D
17inch Full HD LCD 1920x1200
Nvdia GeForce 8700M GT GPU X 2, support Nvdia Sli technology, External 1024MB VRAM (512MB X 2), TOTAL of GDDR3 1024MB
640GB hard disk, (320GBx2)

Gigabyte Showcase
Gigabyte showoff their Nvidia and ATi latest highend card that available in the market

ATI HD4850 and ATI HD4870

Nvidia GTX280 and GTX260

Well, I am not going back empty hand after the visit. I bought myself a Cordless Logitech Mice for Notebook and Verbatim DVD+R.


V450 Nano Cordles Laser Mouse

See the Nano-receiver.
Just plug to your PC and forgot


Will Write Again...
BoSS Signing Off~

Sunday, August 3, 2008

1 Comment:

Eason Cheah said...

NO money for the mouse...dammit...sux using my mouse for browsing...-.-