Presentation Over... Continue Busy Busy Busy

Past few days I was kinda busy, so no time for blogging. =P
I had a presentation last Friday, so that's the reason why I was busy, and also my coursemate.
All rushing for their final report for the ADIS Case Study.
The presentation went easily, no hassel.
After the presentation end, we took some photo with our lecturer, Mr.Loh.
He is a very experienced lecture, all of the student like him very much.


DIB2 Group:P2


The only girls in P2


The guys in P2


Ah Peng, 猪, Bao Bao, 蘑菇

This week, I need to pass up a program for our Windows Application Programming Subject.
So, seem everyone is rushing for it. Life will be very hectic for coming few days.

I finally get my answer ...

Final Exam coming, gotta work hard.
Good Luck for everyone !

Will write again soon....
Ryan


Monday, August 25, 2008

0 Comments: