Pork Ribs Soup, also known as "bak kut teh' BKT in short. One of the Malaysia Chinese favourite local delicacies. The "Bak kut Teh" served in hot claypot, contain not only pork ribs, others such as pig intestine, tenderloin part, trotter, liver(turr gua), stomach, and others, which I say every part of a pig is edible.
For those "bak kut teh" lovers, I got great news for you, I found a new venue of a "bak kut teh" restaurant, "Lim Kee Bak Kut Teh & Seafood Restaurant" which located in Kuala Lumpur, Chow Kit.
I didn't have the exact address of this shop, but you can find a landmark of EON BANK, which is opposite of the restaurant. Or ask people around that area, or another phrase "Chow Kit Belakang" . Can be found easily.
The Rice Cook with Fried Onion

Some Side Dishes

"Dao Pok", similiar to Beancurd.
Bak Kut Teh in Hot Claypot !I and my friends were chatting happily, before the food was served. After foods were on the table, we were like Zombie having a feast of flesh. I recommend it to all who read my blog.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment