This morning, I head to Taman Sutera in Johor Bahru and had my breakfast with my family. We took our time to find a restaurant, finally we found one which is similar with Old Town, which got history behind it, if not Mistaken, it is also from Ipoh old town. The Restaurant name is "Hwa Mui Kopitiam", a modern "Kopitiam" or coffee shop I assumed.

The "Hwa Mui kopitiam" or “华美” ...
I ordered two dishes... I like to eat steak, so I tried the steak here...

Overall, the appearance doesn't look bad. Taste good, but not enough tender for me, I give 6/10
score for it >.<" Price:RM18.90
Second Dish
Looks like an ordinary omelette, but what's inside?

=.=" Mushroom... Mushroom Omelette ~ Cost RM4.50
For this restaurant, the steak for me is just so so, but this is my first time saw Mushroom Omelette.
Conclusion, there are more restaurant out there.... ! XD


1 Comment:
hehe~~hua mui koiptiam boss is from johor~
the old shop was in Jln trus since 1948...
not from ipoh~~ ^^
Post a Comment