Logitech G1 Gaming Mouse Teardown

My 2 year old Logitech G1 Gaming Mouse Teardown


I bought the Logitech G1 Gaming Mouse for RM109 during PC fair, JB and I really like it a lot because it really give me a great gaming experience, unfortunately ...

One day having a furious "DOTA" battle, during the heat, the left button suddenly malfunction and the mouse cursor gone crazy, and the I lost control of my Hero, my Hero just stood there and died near the tower, and that time I was frustrated and throw away the G1 mouse toward the wall.

But I decided try my luck by tear down the Logitech G1 Gaming Mouse giving a inspection on the left click button, but is out of my hand.

Enjoy the Picture
Before Tearing Down
The Inside
Closer Look, see the sensor?
Plug In
From top.

Picture shot with NOKIA N95 8GB.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

2 Comments:

tenev said...

Thank you for the pictures! Yesterday I cleaned my mouse but one thing has jumped from it. Today, when I look at your pics I saw where is it and I made it. Thanks :D

Ryan said...

You welcome. =)