Feeling hungry during middle of the night?
Malaysian,who never try Mamak Stall's food??? That is why, some good business minded people know how to make money from there.... There are many "Mamak" stall along the street at Setapak area, but which one will you step in and have a nice fragrant Teh Tarik?
Comfort, beautiful environment, delicious food? I recommend, "Steven Corner Restaurant" the all-in-one package "Mamak" stall which you wish for. They make countless money from this "Mamak" business.
Malaysian,who never try Mamak Stall's food??? That is why, some good business minded people know how to make money from there.... There are many "Mamak" stall along the street at Setapak area, but which one will you step in and have a nice fragrant Teh Tarik?
Comfort, beautiful environment, delicious food? I recommend, "Steven Corner Restaurant" the all-in-one package "Mamak" stall which you wish for. They make countless money from this "Mamak" business.
I spend almost 1 year in Genting Kelang, Setapak, when I first time came to Steven Corner "Mamak" stall, look at their toilet..... their hand wash basin.. macam 5 star hotel...
The Steven Corner, Genting Kelang Branch locate at Setapak, which is very near to Tunku Abdul Rahman College, most of the customer u can see are TAR College student. Is so disturbing, while looking to young girls while I having my feast with these delicious "Mamak" delicacies, well for me...
The Steven Corner, Genting Kelang Branch locate at Setapak, which is very near to Tunku Abdul Rahman College, most of the customer u can see are TAR College student. Is so disturbing, while looking to young girls while I having my feast with these delicious "Mamak" delicacies, well for me...
Heading down To Steven Corner
I tried Fried Burung Puyoh. However u spell it la. Its some freaking small bird, like a pigeon Actually, all i know, the one they serve at Steven's Corner was pretty good!
Costing about RM 4 for one plate. Very small share.
This end my eating Journal.
So if u drop by Steven's Corner. Give it a try la! Murtabak, I recommend it !








0 Comments:
Post a Comment