I love Movie.

Weekend, during afternoon, I was staying at house, don't feel like studying... So go for another movie again. This time I watched.

Madagascar 2 : Escape to Africa.


The movie is hilarious, no doubt. With more fleshed-out characters, crisper animation and more consistent humor, and I was laughing all the time while watching this movie.
The plot of the movie is about, the few characters in the poster above plan to fly back to New York. Unfortunately, the airplane run out of fuel and the plane crash landing in so mewhere of Africa, and Alex(Lion) meet back his parents... Marty meets others Zebra, Gloria meets others Hippos, Melman meets others Giraffe and the story goes on...

want to know more? fine nearest cinema and go watch yourself xD
I don't want to be a movie spoiler....

I am looking forward for another sequel, Madagascar 3 (comfirm). We sure want to see them make their way back to New York. It set to be released in 2011.
Gosh... another 3 years =="

I enjoy watching movies.... xD

Ryan will write again soon.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

0 Comments: