I was nothing to do. So holding my camera and try to shoot some stuff where I can find around me.
Toilet?
Ya. Right.
For less then 10minutes...
These are my result = ="
Both Photos taken by Canon EOS 1000D's EF 50mm f/1.8 II
Shutter Speed 1/200
ISO : 100
Aperture: f/1.8
Metering Mode: Center Weighted Average
Note** Flash Enabled
Both of the photos are slightly out of focus, and the aperture is too large, and and create a shallow DOF, so blurry effect occur. Kinda ugly...
Will try again next time.
Will try again next time.

5 Comments:
hey.
you are not bad yourself !
I'm lacking photography skills
mind to teach ?
anyway, consider to attend a graphic course but not taking the degree since I'm really not that good at it ; )
woooo.. Thanks for the compliment.
Well, I am just a ameteur. Still got lots of stuff need to be learn.
Wahahahaha.
Same here !
wow..the 2nd shot
Amazing!
Wow.. haha. Thanks, 3point8
I will try harder.
Post a Comment