Every time I look at the ring. Remind me someone.
Two weeks six days.
Time Flies.
Though my heart bleed,
but...
Sometime I told myself I gotta pull myself together
I am don't know whether I did it or not.
But I know,
do what ever I want.
This ring, got nothing but sweet memories.
Will it come to the end?
Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow.
The Little Bear Holding my ring for me. The same time I looking at it.
My tears moisten my eyes...

Canon EOS 1000D's EF-S 18-55 IS
f/10, 1/60sec, ISO-400
Memories....

Two weeks six days.
Time Flies.
Though my heart bleed,
but...
Sometime I told myself I gotta pull myself together
I am don't know whether I did it or not.
But I know,
do what ever I want.
This ring, got nothing but sweet memories.
Will it come to the end?
Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow.
The Little Bear Holding my ring for me. The same time I looking at it.
My tears moisten my eyes...

Canon EOS 1000D's EF-S 18-55 IS
f/10, 1/60sec, ISO-400
Memories....

Canon EOS 1000D's EF-S 18-55 IS
f/5.6, 1/100sec, ISO-1600
f/5.6, 1/100sec, ISO-1600
Ryan will write again soon.
Good Night.
Good Night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment