Tiny Life



EF-S18-55mm IS
Exposure Time: 1/100
F-stop: f/7.1
ISO speed: 200
Focal Length: 55mm
Metering Mode: Pattern


EF 50mm II f/1.8
Exposure Time: 1/1600
F-stop: f/1.8
ISO speed: 200
Focal Length: 50mm
Metering Mode: Pattern


EF 50mm II f/1.8
Exposure Time: 1/500
F-stop: f/1.8
ISO speed: 200
Focal Length: 50mm
Metering Mode: Pattern

Thursday, November 13, 2008

6 Comments:

Eason Cheah said...

I particularly like the last pic...
but 1 thing...

please include la a bit of caption or description or cutline...

give da pic life...

"A picture is never complete without a caption" dunno said by whom...but yea...i see a fair point in that statement...lol...

take more pics!

Eason Cheah said...

why u include metering mode...

its just something like a light calculator in ur camera to giv u correct exposure...

if im not mistaken that is...

mLCS said...

the first pic was shoot quite well... like it also...

ya, everything you took must have some meaning to tell otherwise the picture is just not more than a picture...

btw, zhou are right...

The metering mode is the exposure calculator... example, if u are using matrix mode, the camera will divide the picture into small box and calculate the exposure (light) individually and give you the average calculation. For center weighted and spot metering mode, it will follow wat u are focus at the center and calculate tat particular exposure.... so it is just a kind of metering system...

Eason Cheah said...

to conclude in metering systems...
I am still a Nikon fan...

Nikon has a more sophisticated metering system...their 2 year old D80 system already features a 400+ zone metering system...

That is called precision...and another thing...

normal canon like the one i'm using now...1KDonkey...dun hv spot metering...

Nikon has it...and for that...another precision thing...

This is my first Canon due to BEST BUY situation...I'm guessing I won't have a second Canon...xD

Ryan said...

Ya. The Caption huh. "Tiny Life". xD
Metering Mode. I know. I compare before, even D60 have a more sophisticated metering system then 1KD.

Shall I have a second Canon? See how many lens I have in future... xD

Thanks for the comment. I will take more pics.

Eason Cheah said...

NIKON FTW!